Sunday, July 8, 2012

national baseball league shop She apparently was confident smile made hesitated a moment

Pretend the walking of the pedestrian, like nothing had happened. Just far distance, the middle floor, block the other side can not see me, now to the other side of the front of the building, If I were running, they would be very conspicuous.
This is also an office, I do not have the front door, but walked directly to the underground car park. The hall, although many people, but for a killer, you should try to avoid crowded places, not to mention the other party is likely that foreigners like me.
Came to the parking lot, me start with careful observation of the environment,national baseball league shop, because the other party is likely to guess my intentions. Parking lot lighting is not very good, a little dim, the air was filled with an unpleasant taste of the car exhaust. Not many cars, no one appears to be very open.
The elevator in the parking lot around the corner, in front of lights is broken, it is unusual gloom. I pressed the button, and then rising quietly waiting for the arrival of the elevator. The floor of the lift above is from the Twelve Towers started to decline, in the middle stopped, and soon we heard the sound bite.
The door opens, a blond, tall, beautiful women carrying a cello box came out. Perhaps see that I'm Asian, more specifically looked at me two. I did not speak with her passing, and walked to the elevator, and a hint of perfume floated into my nostrils.
Suddenly, my right hand to explore, from his arms to pull the pistol out of the squat at the same time turned the pistol pointing to that blue-eyed beauty. Here is the office, how may people carrying a cello Moreover, she is not the Colombians, how could not let me doubt.
There is nothing wrong in my judgment, at the same time I turned around, the woman apparently come to understand and easily put in the hands of cello box to throw me over. A large box, almost blocking my line of sight, helpless, I had to back half a step, flash in the elevator next to. This woman a lot of experience, know that this time can not escape, followed by the piano box and we rush into the room.
The air seemed to stagnate, my gun to her head, her hands do not know when a fine Browning This is a very dressed European woman, the makeup is very light, giving an elegant and sexy. Even her gun is also a craft gun,north face ski coats, the above-plated with gold, in the faint light appears to shine. Her face with a smile, eyes full of fire like passion, tall chest heaved violently, as if about to crack the clothes out.
I like to mention handsome, the skin looks a little rough, even the left eye corner, there is a small scar, it is an outdoor survival, a mountain cat scratch, so I smile certainly not nice. But my eyes are full of confidence, a way to let each other hesitant confidence, one kind of everything is under control of the self-confidence.
She apparently was confident smile made hesitated a moment, and I take this opportunity to lift the left hand with the palm of your hand to block her at gunpoint.
She looked at my left hand, and suddenly said: Then, her fingers hook down. Her face this time filled with excited expression, as if she was enjoying the lover

No comments:

Post a Comment